5 2018 Forged Beadlock Raptor wheels FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RWE

Reaction score
I came here to sell wheels, I'll stay for the entertainment. :popcorn:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I haven't seen a price for 5 wheels lower than this. I posted these up because I'm never going to use them and they're just taking up space. If someone local shows up with $1000 they can have them. Under $1000 I'll keep them.

Last edited:

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came here to sell wheels, I'll stay for the entertainment. :popcorn:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I haven't seen a price for 5 wheels lower than this. I posted these up because I'm never going to use them and they're just taking up space. If someone local shows up with $1000 they can have them. Under $1000 I'll keep them.

LOL, love how people argue about stupid shit that really does no impact them. The stupidity of the internet.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the great things about America is we can ask what ever price we want to and we as consumers can buy or we can wait and let supply and demand do it's work. Some times the price goes up and other times it get's cheaper. We can keep are stuff and pay to store it or we can sell for what ever we think it's worth to us. Free market at work