37x12.5x17 BFG KO2 Tires for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got 4 used 37x12.5x17 KO2 tires for sale with under 10,000 miles on them. Decided to switch to Toyo RTs so my loss is your gain. Would like to start with local pick up only... Im in Kansas City MO area. $900 or best offer is where I'm starting. Ill post photos shortly.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'd take them if you're okay with dropping them off if you're going to Raptorfest?

Or do I know of anyone coming down from your area maybe?

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are still for sale. I have a couple guys locally that are interested but I've been out of town for about a week. I am not going to raptor fest unfortunately but I can throw them in the back of someone's truck if you can find a ride for them down to you! First one to get me the money takes them still....

Still really don't want to deal with shipping with the interest im having. I think I'm offering a good enough deal to get them sold locally.
@BearLeeAsian @accely @boarder1995

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

still available? and did you run these on stock setup?

I ran these on aftermarket wheels... Midperch. Trimmed stock fenders a little and have and zero issues. Rub VERY rarely.

Last edited: