37" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS (Wildpeak) on 17" Method Mesh Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, somebody buy these to finance my 3d printer! I even have some extra LEDs that wont fit on my new bumper I'll throw in!

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested but can I put these on with mid perch? any rubbing/cutting?

thanks!

At mid perch there is going to be some rubbing if you hit a bump while reversing at full lock, and I wouldn't bottom out the front end all the way without trimming the flares and addressing the pinch weld. I couldn't see any rubbing during normal street driving but I don't run mid perch so can't be positive.

At top perch height on my truck I have had 0 rubbing issues but I have only had a couple hits on the front that were close to bottoming. I'm trying not to beat the shit out of this one.

Long story short, not exactly. These tires are a "small" 37" just like the BFG ATs, so the info in all the "Can I fit 37" BFG" threads is pretty applicable. If I remember correctly this tire measure 36.6 and the bfg measure 36.4 or something thereabouts.

I really liked these tires, coming from 37s on my first Raptor I couldn't get down with the small tire look. These gave me big meats with great manners and little/no rubbing.

Oh, and.....BUMP! Will even throw in some sicky gnar gnar 3d printed raptor trinkets (to be delivered at a later date obviously) with your tires and lights!

Chavante

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At mid perch there is going to be some rubbing if you hit a bump while reversing at full lock, and I wouldn't bottom out the front end all the way without trimming the flares and addressing the pinch weld. I couldn't see any rubbing during normal street driving but I don't run mid perch so can't be positive.

At top perch height on my truck I have had 0 rubbing issues but I have only had a couple hits on the front that were close to bottoming. I'm trying not to beat the shit out of this one.

Long story short, not exactly. These tires are a "small" 37" just like the BFG ATs, so the info in all the "Can I fit 37" BFG" threads is pretty applicable. If I remember correctly this tire measure 36.6 and the bfg measure 36.4 or something thereabouts.

I really liked these tires, coming from 37s on my first Raptor I couldn't get down with the small tire look. These gave me big meats with great manners and little/no rubbing.

Oh, and.....BUMP! Will even throw in some sicky gnar gnar 3d printed raptor trinkets (to be delivered at a later date obviously) with your tires and lights!

Thanks, I thought about top perch but I have heard problems with front axle/cv's at that angle. I do like to beat her offroad(otherwise Id buy a land rover) but I dig the 37's.