2x3 Raptor Logo Entry Mat for your Man Cave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman76

Reaction score
I have been around here a couple months now learning things and waiting for my raptor order to be picked up by my dealer and now that I have enough posts under my belt I thought I would offer up something some members may think is cool. In my day job one of the lines I sell is a entry mat line which I can do logo mats on. Over the past few years I have sold hundreds of these on Ferrarichat (same username as here) thus cementing my rep there as a legitimate seller with no complaints from anyone who has purchased from me. I had my art dept work up a couple proofs for a Raptor themed mat that I would offer here if anyone is interested.

I normally sell 1 mat for $138 shipped anywhere in continental USA when paid via paypal gift or add 4% fee if you don't want to pay via GIFT. I do offer discounts for multiple mats, contact me for details.

Also, if you do not like this design, I can do any design or size you want down to an actual photo of your own truck if you supply me with a quality photo. Again, contact me for info if interested. Pricing of course will be different depending on what we do.

With that said, take a look at this proof and if there's interest, please pm me and let's talk. If I can get enough orders to make a decent batch I will have them in my hands with in a week and then another 2-5 days to get to you. For pre-sold orders I ship out the day after I receive them from the factory. If you order 2 or more I can drop ship from the factory and you'll get about a week quicker.

Hoping I can help some on here spruce up their man cave garages with these mats.

Attachments

• 2017-10-02 02.38.37 pm.jpg
    2017-10-02 02.38.37 pm.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 2017-10-06 04.57.12 pm.jpg
    2017-10-06 04.57.12 pm.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
Have an order going in for another forum board. Anyone want to jump on one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
Looking to put another order in from another forum. Anyone want to piggy back on?