250 QT Pelican Cooler Tan

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Hey guys! This is a Pelican 250 QT cooler. The cooler is in great shape with little to no wear on the cooler. Pelican makes some of the best products and this cooler is no different. The quality compared to a Yeti cooler is much nicer for what you pay. I've had ice retain for 3 weeks in this cooler. The cooler weighs 90 lbs dry and once its filled nobody is moving it. Its five feet long and has several tie down points with the option to put a key lock on both ends. Its worked great for hunting and packing out meat, fishing, and camping. Going to buy a smaller one, I just don't have room for this beast with the move! I paid $700 plus shipping, I'm asking $500 plus shipping. Because of the size this would have to come freight, but would be fine delivering it to somebody just let me know. Located Northern Idaho, zip 83804.

Attachments

• image-68.jpg
    image-68.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 253
  • image-69.jpg
    image-69.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 209
  • image-70.jpg
    image-70.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 243
  • image-71.jpg
    image-71.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 218
  • image-72.jpg
    image-72.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 206

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geez! 90 lbs dry? That's one heavy bitch! You're right, no one is moving it after it's loaded. That is one you load in the bed of the truck.

GLWS

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

Haha

Geez! 90 lbs dry? That's one heavy bitch! You're right, no one is moving it after it's loaded. That is one you load in the bed of the truck.

GLWS

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

When we crossed in Canada the border patrol was going through all our gear. They had three people trying to take the cooler out and couldn't budge it!

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Pelican 65. Last cooler I'll ever buy. I just wanted to add that they have an unlimited lifetime warrantee regardless of who originally purchased it.
A friend ran over one of their gun cases(empty) and they replaced it.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

I have the Pelican 65. Last cooler I'll ever buy. I just wanted to add that they have an unlimited lifetime warrantee regardless of who originally purchased it.
A friend ran over one of their gun cases(empty) and they replaced it.

Thanks for the reminder! I forgot about the warranty! Their gun cases are top notch. That's what we use for our weapons and never had an issue.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

Any vendor on the forum sell Pelican coolers?

I don't believe so.. Pelican is real strict with who they sell their products with. Unless you get a commercial account, or get a Pelican cooler at Costco is about the only other way to get one. I've only seen Costco carry the 45 qt, 65 qt, and the 95 qt. I had to order this cooler from a Pelican dealer from Oregon. They are real limited with the commercial accounts they do have, and hardly anybody will carry a cooler this size in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't believe so.. Pelican is real strict with who they sell their products with. Unless you get a commercial account, or get a Pelican cooler at Costco is about the only other way to get one. I've only seen Costco carry the 45 qt, 65 qt, and the 95 qt. I had to order this cooler from a Pelican dealer from Oregon. They are real limited with the commercial accounts they do have, and hardly anybody will carry a cooler this size in stock.

Thanx for the info...

Status
Not open for further replies.