2017 oem non beadlock wheels set of 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
What's up guys. Selling my stockers but keeping the spare. Wheels have 1800 miles on them roughly and are in excellent condition. No scratches or dings. They'll be wrapped and shipped in my method racing boxes. I'm asking $800 shipped. If you're local to me send me a PM and we'll work out another price. Hurry up and get these things outta my garage before my gf takes my man card!!

495d0f12ef2f242166d77d2e035e85e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dextron

Reaction score
Do you still have these? I may be interested depending how the shipping costs come out. I see your price includes shipping but you might want to get a quote for 99762 and see if your price is still good.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Do you still have these? I may be interested depending how the shipping costs come out. I see your price includes shipping but you might want to get a quote for 99762 and see if your price is still good.

Is that Alaska?! And yes I still have them forgot to answer that lol

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Pending with @Dextron waiting for funds to be delivered. Will post sold if everything works out.

Dextron

Reaction score
Got the wheels today. Packed very well in your Method boxes so they came through by mail with no problems. Really appreciate being able to send money to someone I've never met, have them ship me wheels I've never seen before and everything works out just like it should. Thanks again man, it was great doing business with you.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Got the wheels today. Packed very well in your Method boxes so they came through by mail with no problems. Really appreciate being able to send money to someone I've never met, have them ship me wheels I've never seen before and everything works out just like it should. Thanks again man, it was great doing business with you.

I'm glad everything got there in good condition. Thanks for trusting me [emoji1303]. Enjoy the wheels.