2017 Avalanche SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept my place in line for a 2018 Blue Lightning SCREW, which means my 2017 AVALANCHE with 940 miles is officially on the market! 302A, beadlocks, the whole bit. If interested, reach out for details! Thanks!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No on the Orange Trim. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

What can I say, I am a blue guy.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Wide open to offers!

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Open to offers.

Gilligan

Reaction score
No on the Orange Trim. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

What can I say, I am a blue guy.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Wide open to offers!

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Open to offers.

This isn't eBay, forum rules require you post a price.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know the Forum Police were out in force. I guess its been a while since I posted anything for sale on here. So, I get it now, post a price for something, so then the same people that ******* that you didn't post a price, can say that you are too high on what you are asking for the thing. I guess once the research is done on the truck with a sticker of 66220.00 and seeing it has less than 1000 miles on it, hmmmm, what would be a fair offer? It has the 1100.00 cover on it, so maybe those hints would help? Looking for a fair offer on the truck. I think we are all grown up enough (I hope), to know the truck isn't being sold for 2500.00. So lets see, how does 70,000.00 sound? I think there could possibly be a counter to that. So, if the Forum Police are out in force, maybe they could shed some light on that whole thing.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know the Forum Police were out in force. I guess its been a while since I posted anything for sale on here. So, I get it now, post a price for something, so then the same people that ******* that you didn't post a price, can say that you are too high on what you are asking for the thing. I guess once the research is done on the truck with a sticker of 66220.00 and seeing it has less than 1000 miles on it, hmmmm, what would be a fair offer? It has the 1100.00 cover on it, so maybe those hints would help? Looking for a fair offer on the truck. I think we are all grown up enough (I hope), to know the truck isn't being sold for 2500.00. So lets see, how does 70,000.00 sound? I think there could possibly be a counter to that. So, if the Forum Police are out in force, maybe they could shed some light on that whole thing.

You're getting all mad about the "Forum Police" but I bet you haven't read the rules for this section have you? Posting a price is part of them.

Also, now that you've posted a 'price' add it to your original post.

Sincerely,

The Forum Police