2014 beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajamesmueller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD*

I have 4 beadlock wheels with beauty rings and TPMS. Tires sold already* will get those removed late this week or next. Overall good shape, from what I noticed one has a small chip and maybe a few scrapes on the beauty rings. Come with SVT center caps.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you may want to make a correction. i dont think those are the se beadlocks rims. they look to be the standard beadlock rims. something @KaiserM715 shoulda picked up on, that slacker. but just to avoid confusion and argument with a potential buyer, you should probably get that changed

D

Deleted member 12951

you may want to make a correction. i dont think those are the se beadlocks rims. they look to be the standard beadlock rims. something @KaiserM715 shoulda picked up on, that slacker. but just to avoid confusion and argument with a potential buyer, you should probably get that changed

Don't think? Those are NOT SE wheels, with 100% certainty

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the only difference between SE and Regular beadlock is the color of the beauty ring.

Silver for the regular and Dark Gray anthracite for the SE

If you end up getting a few guys that want 1 or 2 and are willing to break up the set I would be interested in 2. Keep me in mind if that happens.

OP
OP
ajamesmueller

ajamesmueller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM'd @KaiserM715 and @RDFTS sorry for the confusion!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

@WRCRaptor I have another thread in this section with two real beadlock wheels and brand new BFGs if you are interested in those at this time. I'm willing to budge a little on the price. At this time I would like to stick with the other 4 as a complete set. Thank you

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM'd @KaiserM715 and @RDFTS sorry for the confusion!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

@WRCRaptor I have another thread in this section with two real beadlock wheels and brand new BFGs if you are interested in those at this time. I'm willing to budge a little on the price. At this time I would like to stick with the other 4 as a complete set. Thank you

I don't see it in the garage sale area but I think I remember seeing it at some point> Link?