2013 factory hid lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$1100 for the pair plus shipping excellent condition. Not a scratch or cracks. Complete with balasts. 856 981 7129 cell with questions or pm. Thank you. Came off my 2013 SCrew with 54k miles. Worked 100%, I just like the headlights that I used to have on my Scab.

Last edited:
Reaction score
good evening!
Are the headlights still available? I am planning on coming up to Krazy House Customs in NJ this weekend. I live in MD so maybe we could meet?
thanks

OP
OP
SZDZMTR

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good evening!
Are the headlights still available? I am planning on coming up to Krazy House Customs in NJ this weekend. I live in MD so maybe we could meet?
thanks

they are still available. i have someone interested but he is in Canada i have to give the shipping quote. I live in South Jersey. I believe Krazy Customs are in North Jersey. Give me a buzz 856 981 7129 Monday please to figure out details. Dennis

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they are still available. i have someone interested but he is in Canada i have to give the shipping quote. I live in South Jersey. I believe Krazy Customs are in North Jersey. Give me a buzz 856 981 7129 Monday please to figure out details. Dennis

hey, you say that like it is a bad thing, haha. We are all the same, we are just a bit colder up here, lol