2013+ Black Housing HID Headlight - CHEAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got one extra black housing 2013 HID headlight up for grabs. $125 shipped takes it! I bought 4 of them off ebay for dirt cheap, and used the 2 best ones for having Dawson at RaptorRetrofit upgrade with EvoX-R projectors, 55w ballasts, and 5000k bulbs, and amber LEDs. Of the 2 extras, 1 had a crack inside so it's not really any good other than for looking cool on the shelf of the garage, and the other is the one I have up for sale here.

There's a few scratches on the plastic lense. You can either wetsand them out, put on a clear or tinted lamin-x film (provides protection anyway!) or if you send them to Dawson, you can have him swap the lense with your factory halogen light lenses, they are interchangeable! Two of the bolt holes on the buckets are half broken, but it's not a big deal because 1, half the bolt hole is still there so the bolts can still provide the clamping force and there's several clips and a 3rd bolt hole all in-tact that also hold the light in (both of my lights have 1 broken and they're so secure you'd NEVER know it!), 2. Dawson has extra buckets he can swap you out for, 3. you could cut the upper bracket off your stocker and plastic-weld it, but that's really overkill.

There's no ballast, but I'll include TWO bulbs if you want to retain the factory HID and not upgrade to EvoX-R's or pick up a stock ballast (I'm sure Dawson has OEM spare pieces on hand from all the upgrades he's done). InfiniteReality did a how-to on using an aftermarket ballast setup with the 2013 lights too if you want to go that way.

You can easily find the other side light on Ebay for $100-$200 + shipping. There's more popping up every single day. Checkout the pics of my finished products...I spent less than brand new OEM lights, and have lights in near-brand new condition with EvoX-R projectors, 55w ballasts, 5000k bulbs, amber LEDs, and smoked lenses for less money in the end!

This is the potential these lights easily have as well for less than the price of a set new, and HALF the price of a set new with all the same upgrades!
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/...ox-r-55w-5000k-amber-leds-lamin-x-tint-29686/

Few pics attached, let me know! Heck the price alone is worth it to experiment with separating lenses if you want to try it yourself, or use it for spare parts.

Attachments

• FS-05.jpg
    FS-05.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 68
  • FS-04.jpg
    FS-04.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 75
  • FS-03.jpg
    FS-03.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 72
  • FS-02.jpg
    FS-02.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 68
  • FS-01.jpg
    FS-01.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 63

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send it to me!!! I was debating going for it.. And you just made up my mind!
I'll pm you my PayPal!

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got your PM, going to reply in a minute. Sale pending!

Status
Not open for further replies.