2011 Ford F150 Raptor SVT Supercrew - Loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like a few people are bailing on the Raptor of late. Things come up, extenuating circumstances, etc.

Good luck w/ the sale.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed that too 'Diver. Sad to see :(

Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
D

DJBP

Reaction score
Seems like a few people are bailing on the Raptor of late. Things come up, extenuating circumstances, etc.

Good luck w/ the sale.

Well, I'll give you a little background... I am a business development manager for an industrial rental company and I am on the road constantly. If I am not in a refinery or chemical plant making a sales call, then I am in a parking lot or on the side of the road running idle for sometimes hours (most of the time on my computer looking at emails/reports/ect.).

I put in for an "office position" and unfortunately / fortunately I got promoted, but not to the "office position". I thought that I could buy this Raptor and while in the office position, I wouldn't have to drive it and run it all the time like I did my diesel (F-250). But, I am not in that position and still driving all the time.

It just doesn't make sense for me. I hate to crank up miles and hours on a truck that is not really built for that. Don't get me wrong... this is a BADASS F-150! I just can't bring myself to ruin this truck and the re-sell value.

More than likely I will end up getting another diesel.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just makes good sense DJ. Gratz on the promotion! And again best of luck on the sale.

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang I want the new gage monitor!!!
It looks so cool!!
Good luck for your sales!

Oh I decided not to sell mine.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That definitely makes perfect sense DJ and I wasn't trying to call you out on your sale or anything.

Hope your back feels better and you can drive more wbimota.