2010 SVT Raptor 5.4 Fully Loaded - 41k obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys -

Thinking about getting rid of the Raptor to make room for a new Porsche GT3RS.

It's got every option except the graphics package (nav, luxury seats, trailer brake controller, bed extender, etc...). A few scratches in the paint from real off-roading, but cherry everywhere else.

It's got 20% tint on the front windows and a Craven Speed Stubby antenna.

All maintenance has been done at South Bay Ford.

There's 25,000 miles on it, most of them highway to and from work. She's been offroad about 9 times, but never abused.

Asking $41,000 obo. Save over 15k off what I paid the dealer.

PM if intersted please.

--Rob

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who cares about a Raptor?! :mrgreen: I wanna hear all about the GT3RS!!! That's been my dream car for years.

What year you looking at? Details please.

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the 2011. There's a white one at the local dealership that taunts me everyday on my way to work. White with red trim. I just need to decide how much daily driving I want to put it through...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Times like these to be able to plunk down what, $130,000? Porsche GT3RS - very nice!

The car's a friggin' beast!

NV187566_1.jpg

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... that's the one. I haven't got to drive it yet. I'm fact the only porsche I've ever driven is a cayenne turbo right before I bought the raptor. I made the right decision for sure on that one. Anyways, this is a bit of a blind purchase but how do you go wrong?

So who is going to take the raptor? I'll offer a ride in the gt3 also!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll keep bumping this thread for you and you can take me for a ride in your GT3 RS.

Since you're a baller why don't you step up to the new GT2 RS? It's "only about double" the price of the GT3 RS :mrgreen:

If you get that RS you're gonna have to track it.

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, for some reason the GT2 RS doesn't really appeal to me. I don't like the way it looks, and something about the brute force from a naturally aspirated engine like the GT3 appeals more to me. I mean, I would definitely take one, but even if I had double the money, I wouldn't go that route.

Dan, I'll definitely give you a ride at the track when I get it. I agree, the GT3RS will be primarily a track and sunday vehicle.

PS - I'm selling the 1098 to pay for this princess as well.

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PS - I was up in Sunnyvale / San Jose today and there was a blue one right in front of me. It sounds SIIICK just idling, and roars off the line. I can't wait.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope that they're not charging over sticker on those cars but I'm not optimistic (especially up in the Bay Area where they've been known to "go for the gusto" and gouge customers deeply). The problem is these cars are limited in quantity and they're not available new every year. As I recall they typically are released at the end of the model's cycle so the next gen 911s must be coming soon (or are already out - I'm not keeping up on Porsche cars anymore).

I used to have a Porsche Boxster S and it's an amazing car. The new Boxster Spyder is fantastic - possibly one of the best Porsches ever especially for the price. I tracked my Boxster S at Thunderhill (a great "speed" track), at Laguna Seca (my favorite just because it's Laguna Seca and I've seen serious racing there as well as the old Super Bikes race there - piloted by Fast Freddy Spencer, Randy Mamola and Kenny Roberts - I saw Randy Mamola pull a wheelie along the back straight at about 130MPH), and at Buttonwillow (a the "safest track" of these three as there's not much to hit). I didn't run the two SoCal tracks.

I'm sure you're all over the Rennlist forums - that's the best forum I've seen for the GT3 and GT3 RS (and other Pcars).

Keep me/us posted on your progress and be sure to post pics.