2010 stock exhaust FREE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have the stock exhaust off my 2010 scab. It's FREE to a good home. Ill be at the Vegas Raptor round up tomorrow if anyone wants me to bring it. It is cut where it hung over the rear axle and would need to be rewelded

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
LvRaptor

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I do. Local pick up only though, too much of a pain in the ass to ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put it in the for sale section on the F-150 forum, If u havent already. those guys are always lookin for the raptor exhaust to put on thier regular 150s. I got a 100 bucks for mine, and it only cost 50 bucks to ship to MD from here in WI

OP
OP
LvRaptor

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you ship it? That's my concern. Looks like a PIA to ship

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
partially cut open boxes to cover the muffler and the tailpipe tips and stuffed them with packing plastic and paper and taped the crap out of them. took paper thin cardboard and wrapped the rest of the piping then taped the crap out of that. Probly end up getting xtra charge for it being weirdly shaped, but I dont think its much xtra. I shipped it out of my dads work, cuz they run fed ex and ups out of the warehouse and the guy who bought it works a part counter at a dealership and had it shipped there, so I was able to get a discount for shipping to a business as well. so if u ship it see if the buyer has a business the can ship to,it will be cheaper. Also since u have it cut, you might not get the mis-shaped charge. just get a couple big boxes. or c if they dont mind it being cut up and re welding it with collar pipes. that would be easier to pack into a box, and have them front shipping cost
hope this help
-Jeremy

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to have the 2ft 2bolt section downstream of the y-pipe. I put my cutout in it and plan on doing something different. Is it still available?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put it in the for sale section on the F-150 forum, If u havent already. those guys are always lookin for the raptor exhaust to put on thier regular 150s. I got a 100 bucks for mine, and it only cost 50 bucks to ship to MD from here in WI

Right here, I pm'ed him previously and it's easy to cut a larger box down to fit this inside. Will pay shipping of course