2010 F-150 Workshop and Wiring Diagrams Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my 2010 Ford Raptor for a Wrangler JKU Rubicon Recon back in April 2017 and realize I don't need the Workshop and Wiring Diagrams manuals anymore and would like to sell them.
Here is what I have for sale:

1- 2010 F-150 Workshop Manual Volume 1

1- 2010 F-150 Workshop Manual Volume 2

1- 2010 F-150 Wiring Diagrams Manual

All are in very good condition and I am asking $150.00 for all 3 Manuals with the buyer to pay all shipping charges if not able to pick up locally in the Grantville, Pa 17028 area.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1jm9zAAM-idbCgKr8iR43NZMLrpf2IA1h

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jm9zAAM-idbCgKr8iR43NZMLrpf2IA1h?usp=sharing

Last edited:
OP
OP
TargetBow

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to FarFromStocks recommendation to check with USPS media mail the shipping to 94044 should be around $10 for the manuals.
Thanks FarFromStock!! I never new about that shipping method which saves a lot on shipping.

FN-2187
It looks like UPS Ground would be the cheapest but still would cost about $40 to ship.
The package with all 3 manuals would weigh about 16 LBS. They are heavy and that is why I'm hoping someone local will want them, that way they can pick them up without paying shipping costs.

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FN-2187
It looks like UPS Ground would be the cheapest but still would cost about $40 to ship.
The package with all 3 manuals would weigh about 16 LBS. They are heavy and that is why I'm hoping someone local will want them, that way they can pick them up without paying shipping costs.

Take a look at USPS media mail rates. They are really rather reasonable compared to other shipping options.

OP
OP
TargetBow

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manuals are sold

I have sold these manuals
They're on the way to California
Thanks