2000 Ford Ranger 4x4 - Sold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
My truck came in today and I will pick it up next week, therefore I now have a Ranger for sale. Here is the scoop:
2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
-Off-Road package (skid plates and different shocks)
-31x10.50r15 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ with ~75-80% tread
-Power everything
-4.0L V6 w/ 5 spd auto
-Privacy glass w/ sliding rear window
-Interior is in excellent shape
-Paint has a few dings and scratches
-No rust (located in TX since new)
-Detailed maintenance and repair records (incl mileage since truck was new)
-Has been in one minor accident (front bumper was only part needing repair and was replaced with OEM Ford part)
-About 86,6XX miles
-1 owner

$6500 obo

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you ever drive that Ranger or were the miles put on while it was up on blocks? Someone got a like brandy new Ranger!

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Did you ever drive that Ranger or were the miles put on while it was up on blocks? Someone got a like brandy new Ranger!

I have a very short daily commute, so I was only putting on 4-5k per year the past 6 years. Now I would make some trips out to the Texas Panhandle / New Mexico where I would rack up 1200-1600 in one trip. I hated to sell it as it was in great shape (I work very hard at and take pride in taking care of my cars), but it wouldn't hold a car seat to take the whole family off-road (which I did quite a bit of in the Ranger), so I was FORCED to get a Raptor :mrgreen: Any Ranger in stock form really is a pretty capable off-road vehicle as long as you get rid of the soccer mom tires they come with.

Status
Not open for further replies.