20" Fuel Vapor Wheels & 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel Vapor Wheels (20" x 9" 1mm offset) & Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5 tires. These have almost 10k miles on them. Still have tons of tread (~85%). Tires have a warranty for 50k miles. Set is mounted and balanced and includes lug nuts and TPM sensors. I paid $3500 for these brand new about 6 months ago. Asking $2250 OBO

Prefer to do this local (I am near Savannah GA). Don't mind driving within reason to meet someone. However, also willing to throw these on a pallet and ship freight on buyer’s dime.

Attachments

• Rap9.jpg
    Rap9.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Rap10.jpg
    Rap10.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few more pics. Before vs after. These wheels really change the whole attitude of the truck!

*Note, these pics were taken before the front leveling collars were installed.

Attachments

• Rap5.jpg
    Rap5.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 162
  • Rap6.jpg
    Rap6.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Rap7.jpg
    Rap7.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Rap8.jpg
    Rap8.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 195
OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. My old thread is still not deleted, so I wanted to get this one to the top. I now have a set of stock wheels and tires, so these are ready to go. Who wants some 37s?

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel free to make an offer. These are just taking up space in my garage now...

Would consider separating wheels and tires if I have interested parties for each set.

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am willing to separate if anyone is interested.

$850 for the wheels
$1400 for the tires

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice.

So I could slap those right on my 2017 (I have the stock bead locks) with no rubbing/other issues?

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice.

So I could slap those right on my 2017 (I have the stock bead locks) with no rubbing/other issues?

You will need a leveling kit at the very least. Based on which kit you go with will determine how much trimming (if any) you end up having to do. I have the icon 2.25" kit currently and had to do some trimming. If I were to do it again, I'd either go with the adjustable CAS system, or the 2.5” eibach springs or with a 3" level and do less trimming (or possibly none at all).

Last edited:

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was the road noise with these? Why are you selling after all the trouble getting them to fit up?

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was the road noise with these? Why are you selling after all the trouble getting them to fit up?

Road noise on these was actually better than stock. I was quite surprised!

They are better balanced as well. The most balance weight any of them has is 2 oz. Ride quality was awesome!

Wasnt exactly “trouble” to get them to fit. Just a leveling kit and some trimming of the inner wheel wells which you cant even see unless you get right up into the wheel well amd look for it.

Im putting the truck back to stock. Probably gonna sell it or trade it in within the next 6 months so I can free up funds to build a new house.