2.5 coilovers with Geisers and Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOLD! SOLD! ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD. THANKS.

Selling front FOX 2.5 coilovers with Geiser Progressive Springs set to mid perch.

Only 2500 miles since being rebuilt by www.werebuidshocks.com

Besides just being rebuilt they have the following options....

-Level 1 valving
-Flutter Stacks
-Schrader valves
-Mid Perch setting

They are in great shape. The ride is awesome. A little stiffer than stock but the Geiser Progressive springs give a great feel. No more nose dive when braking. And the truck will sit more level. See my write up and pictures here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/progressive-springs-my-experience-37029/ Its about a page from the end of the thread.

Lowered to $1100 . Local pickup preferred. Will ship on your dime.

PEDAL COMMANDER IS SOLD. THANKS

Also for sale is a 3 month old Pedal Commander with a Rappy Graphics subdued flag overlay that has not been applied yet. Comes in original box with instructions. Also come with a Pedal Commander t-shirt (XXL) and PC lanyard and some PC stickers

Asking $250 shipped

Send me a PM if interested. Thanks

Last edited:

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called PC today. It will fit ANY Ford! So yes, it will fit your 5.4.

I called as well and it will fit any Ford raptor from 2011+ I have a 2010. Best thing you can do is send me pics of the connectors and measurements so I can check on mine to see if it's compatible.

OP
OP
BRAAAPTR

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
selling front 2.5 coilovers with geiser progressive springs set to mid perch.

Only 2500 miles since being rebuilt by www.werebuidshocks.com

besides just being rebuilt they have the following options....

-level 1 valving
-flutter stacks
-schrader valves
-mid perch setting

they are in great shape. The ride is awesome. A little stiffer than stock but the geiser progressive springs give a great feel. No more nose dive when braking. And the truck will sit more level. See my write up and pictures here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/progressive-springs-my-experience-37029/ its about a page from the end of the thread.

Asking $1150 . Local pickup preferred. Will ship on your dime.

also for sale is a 3 month old pedal commander with a rappy graphics subdued flag overlay that has not been applied yet. Comes in original box with instructions. Also come with a pedal commander t-shirt (xxl) and pc lanyard and some pc stickers

asking $250 shipped

send me a pm if interested. Thanks

bump

Raptor777

Reaction score
Pedal commander

Do you still have the pedal commander you can call me that would be good
361-228-3273