17x9 XD Addict Wheels For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmp213

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this Forum so I can't post in the classifieds yet. I'm selling my 17x9 KMC XD-Series Addict Wheels 6x135mm with -12mm offset. I bought them special order for my 2006 F150 and they just stick out too far. They would be PERFECT on a Raptor. They are the Glossy Black with Machined Center and include the Center Caps. They have never had tires mounted on them and they are still in the original packaging. If you're interested, or know someone who is, I'm asking $700 for all 4. I'd prefer a local pick up, but I would ship if necessary. I live in area code 27410. Email me at [email protected]

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These?

1256255739XD%20Black%20machined%20addict%20wheels.jpg

bakab1010

Reaction score
are they two toned or black? if they are straight black consider them mine. the backspacing will fit properly as well?

OP
OP
R

rmp213

Reaction score
are they two toned or black? if they are straight black consider them mine. the backspacing will fit properly as well?

They are the two tones, but the backspacing and offset will be perfect on the Raptor. Its a lot wider than a stock F150 so if anything they'll fit better on a Raptor. Email me if you're interested, I'll send pics. [email protected]