Fabtech 4" Suspension Lift System for 2017-2018 F-150 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Pony Parts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fabtech 4" Suspension Lift System for 2017-2018 F-150 Raptors.

k2263_2.3143.jpg

If you’re looking to add 37” tall tires to your 2017-2018 F-150 Raptor, but your rugged pick-up just doesn’t have the suspension height required to get there then this Fabtech K2263 4” Suspension Lift System is just for you. This 4” Suspension Lift System from Fabtech is specifically designed to lift your rugged F-150 Raptor enough to comfortably fit those larger, aftermarket tires you’re yearning for.

Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty ductile iron steering knuckles
- 1/4” thick steel crossmembers
- 1/4” thick steel skid plate
- Super stout front and rear shock extensions
- Increases suspension height
- Retains factory SVT control arms
- Retains Fox Shox
- Allows for use of 37” tires
- Detailed Installation Instructions

Featuring heavy-duty ductile iron steering knuckles, this lift system is designed to handle 37” tall tires with the vehicle’s electronic stability control (ESC) and traction control. This lift system from Fabtech will avoid the steering and brake issues on the factory Ford steering knuckles typically caused by installing bigger tires on your pick-up. Super stout front and rear shock extensions are utilized to retain the factory Fox Shox. To keep the front CV angles proper with the new ride height the front differential is relocated and comes with a 1/4" thick steel skid plate for protection.

Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 37/12.50R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 5" BS with minor trimming
- Use 37/12.50R20 tires with 20x9 wheels with 5" BS with minor trimming

Please Note: Cannot use OEM wheels and tires with this lift kit.

Fabtech's development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech designs continue to lead the market to this day.

Order this Fabtech K2263 4" Suspension Lift System for your brand-new 2017-2018 F-150 Raptor today from CJ Pony Parts.

k2263_1.3143.jpg

k2263_3.3143.jpg

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m seriously debating on whether to put this 4 in lift on my truck or to just do a 1.75 in lift in front to level it and fit 35x12.50 tires. I sorta want to run 37in tires and I believe this 4 in lift would be the route to go. With this being said understand I don’t live anywhere near any places I can Baja drive my truck. So a higher center of gravity wouldn’t bother me much. I just have to decide if I want 35s or 37s,, if 37s then I’m going to do this lift

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m seriously debating on whether to put this 4 in lift on my truck or to just do a 1.75 in lift in front to level it and fit 35x12.50 tires. I sorta want to run 37in tires and I believe this 4 in lift would be the route to go. With this being said understand I don’t live anywhere near any places I can Baja drive my truck. So a higher center of gravity wouldn’t bother me much. I just have to decide if I want 35s or 37s,, if 37s then I’m going to do this lift

This truck looks absolutely menacing in person, it's huge!

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will it do to my truck that’s bad? If I decide to put 37s on it and I’m not Baja raceing it this seems like best way to clear those big 37s, the lifts doesn’t put anything in any bind or nothing. So what will it hurt? I’ve had lifted trucks before and they were just fine. I’m trying to understand what other than center of gravity will it hurt

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I think a lot of you read what someone else has stated on here and just make your minds up off of that and repeat it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I may not want my truck that big, but to fit 37s and I only use my truck for getting in woods for hunting and fishing, no Baja running here. Seems like it wouldn’t be a horrible idea since I’m not planning on resaleing my truck ever. I probably will just do 35s and not need it. But if I did 37s I think for my situation this wouldn’t be a bad idea

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will it do to my truck that’s bad? If I decide to put 37s on it and I’m not Baja raceing it this seems like best way to clear those big 37s, the lifts doesn’t put anything in any bind or nothing. So what will it hurt? I’ve had lifted trucks before and they were just fine. I’m trying to understand what other than center of gravity will it hurt

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I think a lot of you read what someone else has stated on here and just make your minds up off of that and repeat it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I may not want my truck that big, but to fit 37s and I only use my truck for getting in woods for hunting and fishing, no Baja running here. Seems like it wouldn’t be a horrible idea since I’m not planning on resaleing my truck ever. I probably will just do 35s and not need it. But if I did 37s I think for my situation this wouldn’t be a bad idea

Don't let RDFTS' comments bother you. Per your comment, everybody has different reasons for why they bought the Raptor and what they would like to do with it, so have at it. Adding a lift and bigger tires may be taking a step backward from it's intended purpose, but it will add some additional ground clearance which could be beneficial to you. I think a lift with bigger tires would look pretty legit.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably want go the 37 in tire way, but if I do I will definitely be putting this lift on my truck. It would limit its high speed off reading capabilities definitely but it would clear them 37s nicely and get thru the rust and holes I deal with getting back in my hunting locations. Only thing is the 18 inch wheel and offset you must use. Probably limited to what is out there

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

So if I put method con6 that are
18x9 18/5.75 How would they compare to the wheel size recommended for this lift the 18x9 5 backspacing ? I really need to know if the method 18s will stick out farther and how much or stick out less far and how much? I don’t understand what the 18 is in front of the 18/5.75

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Gen1 4" lift here. I love it.

MjKZ92s.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Clearly doesn't understand the Raptor.....
Lift = Bad mojo

Remember Rick...

negative-attitudes.jpg