aFe Rebel Side Exit Cat-Back Exhaust with 3-1/2" Dual Black Tips for the 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Pony Parts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
aFe Rebel Stainless Steel 3" Dual Side Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2 " Black Tips for 2017 Raptor F-150s.

In this video, Bill & the crew at CJ's will show you how to install this aFe Rebel Stainless Steel 3" Dual Side Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2 " Black Tips on your 2017 Raptor F-150 from the comfort of your own shop or garage!

American made, this killer cat-back exhaust from aFe invigorates your horsepower, torque, aesthetics, and overall performance!

Constructed with dual side exit 304 stainless steel 3-1/2" black tips, and 3" MIG-welded mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing, distinguishing this system with custom excellence!

Features & Benefits:
- Removes Restrictions and Keeps Exhaust Gas Flowing
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Made of 3" MIG-Welded Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Comes with Dual Side Exit 304 Stainless Steel 3-1/2" Black Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Tips Exit from in Front of the Rear Passenger Side Tire
- Exhaust Tips are Etched with aFe Power Logos on the Side
- Includes a Free-Flowing Stainless Steel Muffler, OE-Style Bayonet Hangers, Band Clamps and All Installation Hardware
- Muffler Absorbs High Pitch Tones and Produces Powerful Sound
- Band Clamps Offer 360-Degree Sealing Surface that Eliminates Leak Paths
- Hangers Maintain Stable Pipe Location During High Vibration and Heat Conditions
- Easy, Hassle-Free Bolt-On Installation: Uses All Factory Mounting Locations
- All Components Engineered and Made in the USA

If you want an aftermarket exhaust that matches its sound with the commanding way your Raptor looks, this cat-back is for you!

Order an aFe (49-43091-B) Rebel Stainless Steel 3" Dual Side Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System with 3-1/2 " Black Tips for your 2017 Raptor F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!

4943091b_2.2939.jpg

4943091b_1.2939.jpg

4943091b_3.2939.jpg

4943091b_4.2939.jpg

4943091b_5.2939.jpg

4943091b_6.2939.jpg

4943091b_8.2939.jpg

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in what other people think about the design, quality, etc... I have never bought an aftermarket exhaust, so I am not familiar with this company and only know a few of the key players (Borla, Corsa, etc..). A little more noise/rumble sounds like fun, but I am not sure if this would be overkill for driving to and from work. Will my neighbours end up hating me? I also noticed that the price seems to be about half of the performance exhaust Ford has made available. Is the Ford exhaust way over priced? How much louder is this exhaust over the Ford Performance S model?

Last edited: