Trying to price my raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAZ

Reaction score
Hello

I have a 2013 raptor I'm trying to sale but I have no idea what it's actually worth.
KBB gives it a fair price of about $34,000 but that doesn't include the add-ons
The truck has been heavily used off road and the body shows it.
The skid plates have some good dents.
Big dents on body, the paint is completely pinstriped.

I'm trying to decide if I should just trade it in for the KBB price or try and sale privately.

70,000 miles.

Ford Raptor
Supercrew
6.2L V8
4wd

Performance

Whipple Supercharger
Upgraded Core and Heat Exchanger
3.25" Pulley
GT500 Throttle Body

Suspension

Icon 3.0 Remote Reservoir Coilovers With CDC Adjusters
Icon 3.0 Secondary Bypass Shocks
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms
Camburg Dual Shock Lower Control Arms
Camburg Secondary Upper Shock Hoop
Camburg Performance Spindles
SDHQ Heimed Tie Rods
SDHQ Lower Control Arm Doubler Plates
SDHQ Limit Strap Kit
SDHQ Alignment Cam Kit
Deaver +3 Leaf Springs
Icon 3.0 Bypass Shocks
Icon Hydraulic Bump Kit

Bumpers & Protection

SDHQ TT Front Bumper
SDHQ Rear Omega Bumper
SDHQ full skid plate package
SDHQ ABS Guards
SDHQ rocker guards

Lighting

3 Vision X Transporter LED Lights
SDHQ A-Pillar Light Mounts With Vision X 4.5" Light Cannons
Vision X 9" Xmitter Prime Xtreme Low Pro LED Bar Back-Up Lights

Wheels & Tires

17" Matte Black Method NV
35x12.50R17 Toyo Open Country MT

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that's a shame that your first post is about selling this truck. Sounds like an awesome build and that you had some good times in it. Got pics?

OP
OP
D

DAZ

Reaction score
Is this SDHQ's old terrain raptor?

It is not but they did build it for me.
I keep having issues with ball joints snapping and I'm horrible about maintenance so it's best it goes to someone that will actually love it.

Alan205

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That price looks low even with the paint issues. I bought my 2013 out of Georgia roughly 7 months ago with 25000 miles less than yours for 49,000.
And trust me I did my homework, sure you can find one or two in the mid 40's, but their beat to hell and back.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have all or most of the factory parts needed to put it back to stock? I know it would be a pain, but I don't think any dealer will give you enough for those mods and it might take a long time to find a buyer private party that doesn't mind a truck that's been rode hard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DAZ

Reaction score
@DAZ, some pics would help members here get a better idea of what it's worth. On paper it seems like a killer deal at $34000.

I'll get some pics shortly
I think $34,000 is low. I think I could sleep at night at $40,000 which is still low but without getting some real feedback I could be way off base.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Do you have all or most of the factory parts needed to put it back to stock? I know it would be a pain, but I don't think any dealer will give you enough for those mods and it might take a long time to find a buyer private party that doesn't mind a truck that's been rode hard.

All the factory parts are gone.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

That price looks low even with the paint issues. I bought my 2013 out of Georgia roughly 7 months ago with 25000 miles less than yours for 49,000.
And trust me I did my homework, sure you can find one or two in the mid 40's, but their beat to hell and back.

I would consider mine beat to hell and back.