Trying to figure out a Fair Value - Pre-Production SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bandit4142

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super cool truck you have and someday it will definitely be highly sought after https://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/20-late-model-cars-destined-to-become-classics#3 however hard to say if someone has the vision or is willing to pay right now. I would agree with Frank, easy 5k today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't thank you guys enough. The information you have given me is what I wanted to know. I appreciate all the input so far, its very helpful.

D

Deleted member 12951

Curious, is anything different on the pre-production one vs. the production Special Edition that they did?

If not, not sure it would demand more money even with the story but it doesn’t hurt to try, I would.

OP
OP
Bandit4142

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, is anything different on the pre-production one vs. the production Special Edition that they did?

If not, not sure it would demand more money even with the story but it doesn’t hurt to try, I would.

To be honest, I'm not sure. The guys at SVT said it had every available option so they could showcase the Raptors at the auto shows, press releases, etc, which I assume is pretty typical. I would assume that someone out there probably checked every box when they ordered their Ruby Red SE...

I know I would have!

D

Deleted member 12951

To be honest, I'm not sure. The guys at SVT said it had every available option so they could showcase the Raptors at the auto shows, press releases, etc, which I assume is pretty typical. I would assume that someone out there probably checked every box when they ordered their Ruby Red SE...

I know I would have!

Yes, I did. Maxed out the MSRP which at the time came to $59975 as you can see when clicking the link in my signature. But the SE was only a $2295 option that could be added to a Tuxedo Black or Ruby Red raptor. All the other options that you could check didn't make a difference towards the SE option. I was just curious if they changed anything on the SE option from pre-production to production.

OP
OP
Bandit4142

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I did. Maxed out the MSRP which at the time came to $59975 as you can see when clicking the link in my signature. But the SE was only a $2295 option that could be added to a Tuxedo Black or Ruby Red raptor. All the other options that you could check didn't make a difference towards the SE option. I was just curious if they changed anything on the SE option from pre-production to production.

I may have to do some digging... SVT sent me a list of what trucks came with what options, I may have to see if that offers any clarity to this. BUT, they did tell me that my specific truck was not included in those "production" numbers... Sorry, I was thinking and typing... that list may not help. Hmm.. more information to try and figure out.

D

Deleted member 12951

I may have to do some digging... SVT sent me a list of what trucks came with what options, I may have to see if that offers any clarity to this. BUT, they did tell me that my specific truck was not included in those "production" numbers... Sorry, I was thinking and typing... that list may not help. Hmm.. more information to try and figure out.

• ‘Special Edition’ Package offered:
o Available in either Tuxedo Black or Ruby Red Metallic
o 17” Special Edition Bead-Lock Capable Wheels
o Brick Red seat bolsters with Black seat inserts
o Unique Boxside Graphics
o Unique Console Top Finish Panel, Unique IP Center-Stack and Door-Panel Accent Applique Finish

Reference: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/raptor-changes-year-year-15443/

OP
OP
Bandit4142

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
• ‘Special Edition’ Package offered:
o Available in either Tuxedo Black or Ruby Red Metallic
o 17” Special Edition Bead-Lock Capable Wheels
o Brick Red seat bolsters with Black seat inserts
o Unique Boxside Graphics
o Unique Console Top Finish Panel, Unique IP Center-Stack and Door-Panel Accent Applique Finish

Reference: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/raptor-changes-year-year-15443/

Yes, it had all that obviously, plus it had an SVT hood decal... but it was removed by the dealer because it was supposedly "damaged"... From what I was told, it was just a simple SVT lettering that was in the center of the hood. They tried to get a replacement, but Ford told them it was unavailable at the time. I've been trying to research all the obscure options to see if there is anything missing or uncommon that it may have also.

skiborsy

Reaction score
My 2013 loaded supercrew with 43k miles and a new ford short block sold for 40k. Not sure if the new motor helps or hurts it but was super clean and all record etc. Buyer had dealer tags on his car when I met him. Claimed it was for his son but guarantee this truck is going to Vegas or Cali and will be sold for 45k-47k all day.

biturbomg, is this your old your truck? https://www.futurefordofconcord.com...F+150-SVT+Raptor+NAVIGATION-1FTFW1R60DFB45046 They show it as having gone to auction in AZ on 3/12 and now asking $49K without the winch or the shell that were in the eBay auction (but it is certified).