Trade Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deciding whether to trade the 13 Scab or sell it outright. Dealer looked at it and is getting me a price. Any REALISTIC opinions on a VERY clean condition trade and retail value in New England? Truck is loaded and has 56k miles.

Thanks!

ziechman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just traded mine in on Monday night and got $47,200. It had 16500 miles. Loaded and clean af. Good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rickoo

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found in the past KBB and NADA values aren't always all that good a representation of what dealers will give you. Wondering what kind of real numbers folks who bought the '17 got for their trades.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man its good discussion, my buddy traded an '08 FX4 with 200K in decent condition for 8 years and they gave him 7K!! I about fell out of my own *******. He is getting '17 F250 FX4 lariat at invoice too! essentially paying several thousand less than my raptor before trade in value. I never seem to be able to land these kind of deals?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man its good discussion, my buddy traded an '08 FX4 with 200K in decent condition for 8 years and they gave him 7K!! I about fell out of my own *******. He is getting '17 F250 FX4 lariat at invoice too! essentially paying several thousand less than my raptor before trade in value. I never seem to be able to land these kind of deals?

They will never offer great deals, it's all about negotiating.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will never offer great deals, it's all about negotiating.

Deals/negotiating Im using somewhat synonymous here, but when he inquired "what can you do for me?" And the say invoice, how are you paying? "I have a trade...bring it in to assess.....$7K out of the gate?! I dare say there was no negotiation but a deal to be had and a good one at that