Kelley Blue Book Instant Offer...price seems decent, second opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
X3
Not Ford, dealers are privately owned and make whatever they can.
I drove 4 hours and got my Raptor at $450 over invoice.
Same deal with special interest vehicles

that is a good deal, anyone know a dealer willing to do that on the 2016 Ford Focus RS? So, far the lowest offer I have seen and that is if they can get the car is a grand over MSRP. I will order a 2016 Subaru STI limited with all options for that price.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is a good deal, anyone know a dealer willing to do that on the 2016 Ford Focus RS? So, far the lowest offer I have seen and that is if they can get the car is a grand over MSRP. I will order a 2016 Subaru STI limited with all options for that price.

Don't know your location but I went to the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA. At the time Raptor was 450 over invoice but the GT500 was MSRP

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know your location but I went to the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA. At the time Raptor was 450 over invoice but the GT500 was MSRP

if you know the gm? , pm me his contact info if you do and I will shake the tree, I will of course try to find one local but so far it has not worked out for me.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might want to look at all the dealers that sold Raptors near invoice. Some sell all vehicles near invoice. Search for my thread. Raptor dealers selling near invoice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seventy812

Reaction score
That pricing seems right. I haven't bought a raptor but I'm looking at buying a 14 with 36K miles on it. The dealer is asking 51k, any tips on how I can get the price to come down?

Carsten89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That pricing seems right. I haven't bought a raptor but I'm looking at buying a 14 with 36K miles on it. The dealer is asking 51k, any tips on how I can get the price to come down?

I would have a list of other Raptors within a 200 mile radius with their mileage and price. If there are cheaper ones with similar miles and options use them as your starting negotiation. If they won't budge, don't be afraid to walk out.