Dealer has one for sale...curious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local Dealer has a 2011 6.2 for sale with 57k miles on it. They want $41,950.

Just wondering if that is a good deal or not.

28Eliminator

Reaction score

Where?

I bought my 2011 8 months ago for 46k with the same mileage. It was the best deal I could find at the time[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RayMac1963

Reaction score
Seems close to fair. I picked up my 12 SCREW with less miles for about that a month ago.

I'm in Detroit, and we have a lot of Ford exec and A-plan cars bought on a discount that hit the secondary market and keep the prices a little low. I'm told they don't discount SVT vehicles, so they kind of "feel" like they are priced at a premium compared to other vehicles in this area.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Screw or scab? I've got an 11 6.2 that I'd sell for much less than that....

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live an hour away from Indio, CA. Drive to the dealer. I just bought that raptor! Thanks for the find!!!

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems close to fair. I picked up my 12 SCREW with less miles for about that a month ago.

I'm in Detroit, and we have a lot of Ford exec and A-plan cars bought on a discount that hit the secondary market and keep the prices a little low. I'm told they don't discount SVT vehicles, so they kind of "feel" like they are priced at a premium compared to other vehicles in this area.

Wow is this true? The family's A plan wil not work on these trucks?? [emoji20][emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk