Blue Flame Roush Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a little one on the way and I am thinking about selling my truck to get an SCREW. Its a 2013 Blue Flame serialized Roush Raptor SCAB. Truck has 62,3xx on it as it is my daily. The truck has an ADD Venom front bumper with rigid lights and a recon winch. Also has a Ford Racing TB, JDM mail tune, SDHQ braided lines, slotted rotors and a bakflip F1 cover. So how much do you guys think my truck is worth?

IMG_20150510_191251_zpsiajsh1nr.jpg

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a true Roush, I'd list it for $52k. You'd probably end up selling it around 47-48k. I think you'd be better off pulling the bumper to sell separately or put on your new truck.

tleach13

Reaction score
I purchased nearly this exact same truck in February(Roush serial number and all), with 16k miles on it for $53.5k. It was completely stock however. I would agree with bmacked and start it at $52k and shoot for the high $40s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WeaponX

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage 1 or 2 Roush?

Phase 2.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I purchased nearly this exact same truck in February(Roush serial number and all), with 16k miles on it for $53.5k. It was completely stock however. I would agree with bmacked and start it at $52k and shoot for the high $40s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say you got a hell of a deal.