2014 Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nahpalm

Reaction score
2014 SCAB, 30K Miles

I picked up a Red 2014 SCAB with 30K miles for $45K in southern Vermont.

The condition of the truck is flawless, there isn't even minor scratches, rust or anything to pick on the truck about.

The equipment is 801A with hood and side graphics and beadlock wheels. There's also a chunk of useless plastic under the back seat that says Sony on it (subwoofer). In 2014 the 801A included some more things than it does today. Like remote start, heat/cooled seats, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel.

I feel like this was a pretty fair deal, I was wondering what you guys thought?

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up a Red 2014 Screw with 30K miles for $45K in southern Vermont.

The condition of the truck is flawless, there isn't even minor scratches, rust or anything to pick on the truck about.

The equipment is 801A with hood and side graphics and beadlock wheels. There's also a chunk of useless plastic under the back seat that says Sony on it (subwoofer). In 2014 the 801A included some more things than it does today. Like remote start, heat/cooled seats, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel.

I feel like this was a pretty fair deal, I was wondering what you guys thought?

Are you happy with the truck? Sounds like a good deal, no worries. Just playing devils advocate...if the forum tells you its a bad deal ...are you going to return it or something?
Post some pics. Is it Race Red or Ruby Red?

OP
OP
N

Nahpalm

Reaction score
I made a mistake in my first post, it's a SCAB not a SCREW.

I'm very happy with the truck :) Not going to return it if I got a bad deal.

I was posting more to gauge market value and also contribute a bit to other's who may be wondering what people are paying for them. I did a bit of research to see what people were asking for Raptors, but the amount for sale in general and in my region is pretty small so it's hard to get an idea of the value. In my area I only found a few 2014 SCREWS and no SCABS for sale.

W6x1pK.jpg
PyCnoZ.jpg