2014 Roush Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4me

Reaction score
Looking for opinions, on a 2014 nonserialized Roush with 65000 miles. Clean interior, small dent on front fender and a few minor scratches on front and rear bumpers.

Loaded with 801, sunroof, front camera, stripper pole/step, bed liner, hood graphic and bead locks.

Car history shows it hit an animal at approximately 5000 miles (was not totaled); but otherwise clean.

Negotiated price is at $43,500.

Appreciate the help and wealth of information here.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The closest I can tell you that I am aware of was a similar truck with similar minor dings and mileage with dealer Roush package but it was a year older, 2013 went for $36.5k and that was a ridiculously low price It may have been the trade in price the owner let it go for and was looking to get before he traded it.

The price your looking at seems like a good at a retail price, it's a 14.it seems to me your negotiated price with the Roush package is a good price.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Welcome to frf.

Decent price, try and negotiate a better deal due to mileage, accident history and dings.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4me

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight, that was an amazing deal for the 13.
I am planning on looking at it this weekend and hopefully it all works out.

I have been signed up on the forum for a while but haven't posted, just learning. I signed up back when I ordered my 14, to get updates through Crystal. Unfortunately I only had it for 7 months and 3300 miles when the main wire harness shorted and melted a bunch of stuff on Christmas day. Ended up without a truck. Bad deal.

I was hoping they would do a V8 option with the new one so was waiting to see. I know false hope but for the ability to add lots of hp for not a ton of $ the V8 is nice.

Either way I loved the truck while I had it, have got the itch and can't wait to have another one. Hopefully I'll have this one longer and have a chance to get some pics posted.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4me

Reaction score
No dice. Flew out this weekend and looked at it, the 4 wheel drive didn't work. How they missed that?

The search continues. . .

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No dice. Flew out this weekend and looked at it, the 4 wheel drive didn't work. How they missed that?

The search continues. . .

It s because its one of one, 2x4. lol
Got to love the dealer that just looks the other way and crosses his fingers for someone to overlook the non working four wheel drive. Except the real truck buyer would check first the frame and 4x4 operation.
Good luck with the search.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is the hidden reason why the price was so low. I thought there had to be a catch...
Sorry it did not work out.
R,
HAP