2013 Black SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philo Beddoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been scouring my local area for a Raptor after a pay raise. I have located a black 2013 crew cab for 44k, mileage is at 46k. To this point it has been internet viewing only, will go in person in 2 days to look/inspect/drive. It appears stock with the exception of a winch and custom bumper up front. Tires have also been replaced as they are no longer BFG. Looking for thoughts on this value, assuming it checks out clean and straight in person. I should add, based on a phone conversation with the sales manager, they offered a lifetime unlimited mileage power train warrantee. It is a Kia dealership and I'm quite sure they have no idea what they have, but if I get it in writing, too bad for them. THanks in advance for any help.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it fully loaded or missing sunroof, nav? Carfax? $44k is not a bad price but kind of low to start with. Why? Average prices on 13s are in 46k-to 48k.
By the way if you need to run one i can, just text me the vin to 856 981 7129. i can run it for you at no charge friday as soon as i get in the office.
Also stick your head all way under it and see if this truck had been off road. One thing you can never wash off completely is mud specs.

For comparison i just bought a 2013 Screw Tux black all available factory options with 54k 100% road miles, totally stock, except a winch for $43k. its no longer stock any more. lol

PS. If the truck checks out 100% get it. You would not regret.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Philo Beddoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Dealer had the carfax, 2 owner, no accident, service records are there. I work part time in a front end shop, so I'm going to make them put it on a lift and check the ball joints and tie rods real well. Also look for hidden dirt above skid plates, cross members and inside the bumper. It is loaded with nav and moon roof. The fact that they are, so they say, going to give that unlimited power train warrantee has swayed me quite a bit. Still can't believe that.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My '13 is black with color matched fender flares and bumpers, with all options except for the beadlocks and vinyl graphics options. With 42K on the odometer, I paid $46,000. Based upon the underside and hidden areas it had never been seriously offroaded- maybe driven though a couple muddy puddles on a dirt road at the most.

Glenbartley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In april i got a 2012 scab with all options available and 20k miles for 39k. Im super happy and think i got a great deal. I would be worried about that lifetime unlimited milage warrantee. Make sure you go over that very well. I dont see how they can do that on a raptor. Maybe a crappy kia that people get out of asap.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Dealer had the carfax, 2 owner, no accident, service records are there. I work part time in a front end shop, so I'm going to make them put it on a lift and check the ball joints and tie rods real well. Also look for hidden dirt above skid plates, cross members and inside the bumper. It is loaded with nav and moon roof. The fact that they are, so they say, going to give that unlimited power train warrantee has swayed me quite a bit. Still can't believe that.
Get a real warranty. Give me a call I am a dealer have Vehicle ONe warranty can cover BTB. This the warranty I have on my personal cars. Its owned by ALLY financial (former GMAC).
By the way moonroof were optional, so is navigation. Looks like it has it all. Best of luck I would say go for it. But still try to get some off. Beware of their finance guy. If you have finance questions call me directly. 856 981 7129 dennis.

OP
OP
P

Philo Beddoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the input. Due to the replies I feel I owe it to you guys to let you know I purchased the Raptor today. Feel like I belong on here now. Got it for 42k, and hidden beneath the aftermarket front bumper was a Warn Zeon 12 winch. It's late here and I have to work in the morning, but so far so good. Couldn't be happier at the moment. Thanks again for all the help, really gave me some peace of mind as I was signing all the papers.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate all the input. Due to the replies I feel I owe it to you guys to let you know I purchased the Raptor today. Feel like I belong on here now. Got it for 42k, and hidden beneath the aftermarket front bumper was a Warn Zeon 12 winch. It's late here and I have to work in the morning, but so far so good. Couldn't be happier at the moment. Thanks again for all the help, really gave me some peace of mind as I was signing all the papers.

Very happy for you, congrats. But you are not done yet. Where are the damn pictures? Post a couple please