GEN 2 Train Horn Getting Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Removing the spare tire and putting in a Train Horn, cuz you know.. Starbucks Raptors don't need a spare especially when you're running 20s soon ;-)

Honk honk!

fb7a1d7664831ff56fc450711d3e0cd0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
God it's loud as hell now. I had it under the hood in my 2011, but since this truck is jam packed with a waaaay more horsepower there was no room. So we installed it where the spare goes, cleaned it up and removed all leaks. It's like a freight train. I have the compressor on switch 1 and horn on switch 2. Ridiculous.

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
Removing the spare tire and putting in a Train Horn, cuz you know.. Starbucks Raptors don't need a spare especially when you're running 20s soon ;-)

Honk honk!

fb7a1d7664831ff56fc450711d3e0cd0.jpg

Please give details about system you used and mounting position of the components, etc.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
+1.

tired of prying priussies out of my grill.

I’ve got my eye on one of the horn blasters kits.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I got a flasher module for my Rigids and 9/10 people full right the **** over when I light them up lol

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll say what I'm sure some are thinking: people who run train horns have a special place in the museum of ********.

If it was possible to train horn only ******** I wouldn't say that but I guarantee you that you train horn innocent people who deserve better.

Karma is a bitch

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll say what I'm sure some are thinking: people who run train horns have a special place in the museum of ********.

If it was possible to train horn only ******** I wouldn't say that but I guarantee you that you train horn innocent people who deserve better.

Karma is a bitch
Aaahahaha. I don't use it unless I have to. It works well when I need it, especially on the highway.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I got a flasher module for my Rigids and 9/10 people full right the **** over when I light them up lol

Some states look upon flashing lights -even clear - as reserved for LEO only, with narrow, and I mean really narrow exceptions for fire/EMT. Cops, particularly the state variety take a very “only us” position on this. YMMV and every state is different.

Karma is a bitch

I’ll say what I’m thinking, without innuendo or backhanded, linguistic gymnastics.

You’s from Joyzey, right?

# of F*cks given by me about what any resident, past, present or future of the state of New Jersey thinks; NJ being a pale, dank and failed sequel in which the original should never have had a namesake, is < 0. I mean, I don’t want to go off on a rant here, but anyone who has ever had to interact with the residents of the 201 or NY - pretty much the entire state but particularly NYC, knows that there are few things in life worse than speaking with or interacting with people from this geographic region in any “professional” capacity. The land of serial speaker interruption and attempting to out shout everyone else.

:smile:

The world is full of irresponsible, childish, juvenile, miscreant, knuckleheaded ******** and our tiny internet forum posting slice of the Raptor owner demographic does not hold an exclusivity agreement with God on assholishness.

I do see where you could be coming from (figuratively, not literally) Youtube is full of videos of folks blasting a 140+db airhorn at people, and yeah, we chuckle, some are funny but someday the shoe ends up on the other foot.

If I’m blowing my truck’s horn, karma has already caught up with me, along with fate, misfortune and likely some cell yakking, self obsessed, pathetic excuse for a driver. If it’s come to this, I would prefer Lucille’s horn to have a bit of a ... disciplinary... effect.