Sync 3 Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdraptor

Reaction score
Has anyone encountered the satellite radio stuck on 1 station, Navigation and phone functions inoperable and the volume and tune lights being off. Oh you cannot turn off the radio. Anyone know how to reset this or am I making a trip to the dealer soon.
Thanks

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone encountered the satellite radio stuck on 1 station, Navigation and phone functions inoperable and the volume and tune lights being off. Oh you cannot turn off the radio. Anyone know how to reset this or am I making a trip to the dealer soon.
Thanks

I had a 16 Expedition and it did something like that one time. After sitting for 10-15 minutes, it worked correctly and never happened again. If it doesn't come back on it's own, try a master reset if you can. If you can't get to the reset page, probably needs a trip to the dealer.

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Start reporting the issue to the dealer while you go there for service, my previous car ended up being declared a lemon for similar issues.