Switching the preset radio stations from steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my truck last night and had one quick question. you can have a total of 18 presets for the radio. Lets say I only have 8 or 9. I can scroll through the first 6 with the arrows then it starts back at the first one of that set of 6 presets. I need to touch the screen and select the next set of presets for it to go to the next group. Is there any way to have it just scroll through all of the presets with out having to change to the next set of 6 stations on the screen before you can scroll on the steering wheel?

Relimb11

Reaction score
I have the same issue and question.Apparently that's just how it works.There was another thread on this somewhere that I read.What a pain in the butt as I like scrolling through all my channels.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the generation ones there is a "media button" that allowed the switching between FM1,2,3,AM, satellite,Bluetooth,AV.

Anything similar in the new ones? Your manual may help point you in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relimb11

Reaction score
There is a media button and that does work but it's not any easier than touching the screen.Id like to be able to scroll through all the presets with the steering wheel control and I think that's what the OP is wishing too.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my truck last night and had one quick question. you can have a total of 18 presets for the radio. Lets say I only have 8 or 9. I can scroll through the first 6 with the arrows then it starts back at the first one of that set of 6 presets. I need to touch the screen and select the next set of presets for it to go to the next group. Is there any way to have it just scroll through all of the presets with out having to change to the next set of 6 stations on the screen before you can scroll on the steering wheel?
its sync3. why not just talk to the bitch ?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
its sync3. why not just talk to the bitch ?

I would love for this to work.
let’s say for the sake of discussion I am on the 3rd group of Sirius channels, and I want to step back to the 1st or 2nd group. I’ve tried several voice interactions and not been successful

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score