GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the best I could come up with in a search. Looks fairly close even though it is the older model. Hope to get to the install soon...

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=138582&d=1456486628

Thank you! I installed mine with the Bajamod bracket and with the sensitivity turned all the way up it takes a pretty hard hit to get the warning "honk". If I can't figure it out I'll have the Ford dealer take a look next time I'm in for service.

Gcode450

Reaction score
Thank you! I installed mine with the Bajamod bracket and with the sensitivity turned all the way up it takes a pretty hard hit to get the warning "honk". If I can't figure it out I'll have the Ford dealer take a look next time I'm in for service.

No problem, glad to help.

Just did the install following the instructions for the older model and it works well enough. With the truck locked, now a pull on a door handle sets off the alarm where before it did not. Although closed fist taps around the body failed to do anything even with the sensitivity turned all of the way up.

I ended up not using the Baja Mod bracket because I was concerned in long trips it would interfere with stretching my legs out a bit. The supplied zip-ties worked fine for me.

traxem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my front window rolled down half way. Locked the door. Then I realized that I had my sunglasses on me so I reached into the truck and set the sunglasses on the dash. As soon as I did that, the alarm went off.

I don’t have the shock sensor, but it seems like the truck has a motion/proximity sensor.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my front window rolled down half way. Locked the door. Then I realized that I had my sunglasses on me so I reached into the truck and set the sunglasses on the dash. As soon as I did that, the alarm went off.

I don’t have the shock sensor, but it seems like the truck has a motion/proximity sensor.

Those 2 little round things near the lights above the windshield are motion sensors.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did anyone have to have this programmed in IDS to get it to work? or is it truly plug n play?
I know there is a Forescan setting I have seen for the perimeter alarm

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did anyone have to have this programmed in IDS to get it to work? or is it truly plug n play?
I know there is a Forescan setting I have seen for the perimeter alarm

It is completely plug in play. Give the truck an hour to recognize the module and it will start working.