GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score

interesting as I just looked at my window sticker I have the 802 package and it lists Perimeter Alarm, wondering if it's the same thing.
Anyone have the install documents so I can figure out where it might be.

Yes the 802 comes with a alarm that has sensors in the inside of the truck, this part is for the out side of the truck and is just a add on, sock sensor, like if someone hits your truck or breaks a window, excreta.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
How sensitive can you make the shock sensor? Sensitive enough to alarm on a soft pull of a door handle? (Bad kids in neighborhood opening car doors at night).

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BajaMod Alarm Shock Sensor Bracket

I bought one of these today, I know i could make one but this was already done.

BajaMod Alarm Shock Sensor Bracket

Fits Ford Part: FT4Z-19A361-A Perimeter Plus

Product details

An Aluminum bracket that holds the FT4Z-19A361-A Perimeter Plus alarm upgrade for your 2017 Ford Raptor. Rather than using the supplied zipties, this allows you to bolt the shock/impact sensor to existing bolts under your dash. Comes with all of the necessary hardware. No drilling necessary. Made in the USA.

BajaMod

shock_sensor.jpg

shock_sensor2.jpg

shock_sensor3.jpg

HulkSmash23

Reaction score
I have mine mounted on the bracket and bracket installed. Where exactly to I plug it into? Pics? Does the lower dash panel need to be removed?

hmgt3

Reaction score
After installing my shock sensor I've noticed that remote start doesn't work anymore. Anything I need to do to Re-enable it ?? Has anyone experienced that before?

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remote start

After installing my shock sensor I've noticed that remote start doesn't work anymore. Anything I need to do to Re-enable it ?? Has anyone experienced that before?

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Disconnect the battery for 5 minutes and try it, mine did the same thing and has worked perfect ever since.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

How sensitive can you make the shock sensor? Sensitive enough to alarm on a soft pull of a door handle? (Bad kids in neighborhood opening car doors at night).

Well OK it can get really sensitive, the adjustment is very easy also.