GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Shock sensor on there 2017 Raptor yet?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 320
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 282
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 270

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this it to trigger the Truck Alarm system if it detects a "shock" of any sort. Like being hit, glass breakage, door tampering, etc.

I am not sure how this differs or complements the existing Raptor stock alarm system, and if there is any difference in the OEM alarms used in 801A, 802A or Tech Packages.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sock Sensor

I believe this it to trigger the Truck Alarm system if it detects a "shock" of any sort. Like being hit, glass breakage, door tampering, etc.

I am not sure how this differs or complements the existing Raptor stock alarm system, and if there is any difference in the OEM alarms used in 801A, 802A or Tech Packages.

Yes 100% right, it detects vibrations on the out side of the truck.

the 802 package comes with the factory alarm but only protects the inside of the truck.

I'm told you just plug this in to the exciting factory alarm and adjust the setting you want and that's it.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perimeter Alarm on 802

Yes 100% right, it detects vibrations on the out side of the truck.

the 802 package comes with the factory alarm but only protects the inside of the truck.

interesting as I just looked at my window sticker I have the 802 package and it lists Perimeter Alarm, wondering if it's the same thing.
Anyone have the install documents so I can figure out where it might be.