GEN 2 Motorized Stealth VHF Antenna Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
donh, sorry buddy It wont. Fits all the new trucks, 2015+ F150, and the newer 250's 350's with the aluminum body's.

We may make one for the older trucks once we have this one out, the issue with the older trucks is they use a 2 screw design which makes leaking an issue.

D

Deleted member 12951

Pretty cool. Would be nice if there was some way to hide those two thin cables a little better, IMHO.

Does the antenna hit the window during aggressive driving in the down position?

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Cables can be hidden as much as you want, but keep in mind its motorized. Too tight of a bend creates stress on the wire and eventually it will have an open. Unless you can figure out some way to have a antenna tilt 90 degrees and not bend the wire, its impossible to do any better.

The antenna does not touch the window or cab. I was worried about this also, and was considering telling customers to put a slight bend in the antenna to be sure, but after trying it for a few weeks, its not an issue. Had to disconnect the power to force me to drive with it down, as normally i always keep it up unless im entering my parking garage.

--John

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone in Colorado can bring their gen1 over to my shop for the day, I’ll Jump on the CNC and make the changes and cut one out. They can have it free as long as they give me reports of how it works out.

My shop is in Denver, CO.

—John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone in Colorado can bring their gen1 over to my shop for the day, I’ll Jump on the CNC and make the changes and cut one out. They can have it free as long as they give me reports of how it works out.

My shop is in Denver, CO.

—John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John, nice design.
However, I have concern with the cable in terms of " Signal loss "