GEN 2 KlCKER Subwoofer 802A Package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see. This one looks more like what you have. Similar attachment points.

958cbfd20e325b1420abd0fddb31d69b.jpg

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that one looks like the one for the current gen. I'm not sure but they may have one for the Sony system and one for the non-Sony system.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the non-Sony system doesn't come with a sub, but the Kicker sub could be added. I don't have my Raptor yet, when it arrives, I am going to see if I can retro fit another subwoofer in place of the sony. Do you happen to have a link to the posts where ppl have done the subwoofer swap?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Does the 802A package come with the parallel park assist?

The Raptor comes with human park assist.

it works like this: You spy a potential parking space that some smug belching prius is about to back up for. You floor it, dispersing the smug cloud and infuriating the metro-priussy. in a huff they take off.

now, you line up the truck by driving forward, lining up your passenger mirror with the rear bumper of the car in front of your target parking space. proceed about another 1-2 feet, stop and engage reverse. Back up while starting to turn the wheel in the direction of the parking space, reaching full lock by the time your mirror is just past the rear bumper of the front car. As your front bumper approaches the rear bumper of the car in front gradually reduce the steering back to straight and then the opposite direction to straighten out the truck. being to straighten out the steering wheel as the truck begins to align with the curb or parking space line. Center your vehicle in the parking space, and engage park.

(no, we don’t have the fancy electronic park assist on the Raptor.)

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
OK, I got another one for you....We are going on a long trip tomorrow and my wife wants to listen to a book on tape. I have Sync3 and an I-phone can you tell me how to play a CD since there is not one in the Raptor?