Kicker PF150SC15 VSS PowerStage W/ Start Stop Tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running the Kicker PF150SC15 VSS PowerStage on a Raptor or F150 with Start Stop Technology? Kicker says it wont work if you have start stop technology?? I thought I saw people running it on there Raptors so I am wondering how.

I have a 801A and don't have the B&O . The Pac is not an option on the 801As so.....

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running the Kicker PF150SC15 VSS PowerStage on a Raptor or F150 with Start Stop Technology? Kicker says it wont work if you have start stop technology?? I thought I saw people running it on there Raptors so I am wondering how.

I have a 801A and don't have the B&O . The Pac is not an option on the 801As so.....

I installed that sub in my 17 with 802A and had no issues with the start stop feature. I did have it disabled by MPT when I bought my tunes but the sub was working just fine for at least 3 wks with the silly start stop feature functioning.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed that sub in my 17 with 802A and had no issues with the start stop feature. I did have it disabled by MPT when I bought my tunes but the sub was working just fine for at least 3 wks with the silly start stop feature functioning.

Same here. I had the substage on my 17 (802) with Start Stop (Enabled) with no issue. disabled it anyway :)

On my 18 (801) I have the powerstage with start / stop disabled with NO issues.

augie

Reaction score
Installed the PF150SC15 even though Kicker said it won’t work, as folks on this forum said they got theirs to work. Disconnected Auto Start and checked voltage, it’s getting power but their is no volume. Please help.