JL Stealthbox on 2018 Raptor B&O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick11

Reaction score
hey guys, I am a proud new owner of a 2018 F150 Raptor Crewcab with the B&O audio system. I actually ditched the a 16 Hellcat Charger for the vehicle, and love everything about my new Ford.....

Aside from the stereo... absolutely terrible for a vehicle that cost this much $$$$.

I was looking at getting a

JL Stealth Box
Ford F-150 SuperCrew '09-Up - JL Audio

& JL XD600/1 Amplifier
https://www.amazon.ca/JL-XD600-Mono...e=UTF8&qid=1518665416&sr=8-18&keywords=JL+600

Looking for advice on the most reasonable way to go about this. Already got some absolutely out to lunch quotes from the local stereo shop.

Has anyone else approach a similar build with success ?

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I am a proud new owner of a 2018 F150 Raptor Crewcab with the B&O audio system. I actually ditched the a 16 Hellcat Charger for the vehicle, and love everything about my new Ford.....

Aside from the stereo... absolutely terrible for a vehicle that cost this much $$$$.

JL Stealth Box

& JL XD600/1 Amplifier
https://www.amazon.ca/JL-XD600-Mono...e=UTF8&qid=1518665416&sr=8-18&keywords=JL+600

Looking for advice on the most reasonable way to go about this. Already got some absolutely out to lunch quotes from the local stereo shop.

Haven't done it in the Raptor yet, but put a stealth box in my last mustang.
In the F150 with the B&O, if all you are doing is the subwoofer, it seriously should be a cakewalk. Signal's already there, you just need to run some power for the amp.

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
JL Stealthbox on 2018 Raptor B&O

See my post “2018 Sound System Upgrade” for wiring diagrams should be really easy to only add amp and sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take it this jl box wont be using present holes ha? New drilling required?

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JL

JL Stealth Box

& JL XD600/1 Amplifier

I just picked up my truck yesterday, full system and i have the JL Audio Stealth box, truck sounds amazing.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JL Stealth Box

& JL XD600/1 Amplifier

This is what I have in my 2017 and it sounds great! I had the remote amp nob installed into the sync drawer so its out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I have in my 2017 and it sounds great! I had the remote amp nob installed into the sync drawer so its out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will this sub work in a Supercab, 2018 Raptor

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will this sub work in a Supercab, 2018 Raptor

“jl link. Will not fit '09-Up F-150 SuperCab models!“. that just means it will stick out past the seat edge. so just depends if you want it nicely tucked under

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Did you need to turn off your Fake Engine Noise ?

if you dont you will just hear amplified fake engine noise thru that sub. some people like. i have full JL setup and that exact sub can tell you my experiance the engine noise sound thru sub was horrible imo. if you go with it just try it, if you dont like it its easy to turn off