Ipod classic not responding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang, people are actually still using ipods in this day and age?!

I will till mine breaks. Or until someone comes out with a player that can hold all my music, and integrate into 90% of stereos as seamlessly as ipods do.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will till mine breaks. Or until someone comes out with a player that can hold all my music, and integrate into 90% of stereos as seamlessly as ipods do.

I believe it's called an iPhone 1-7 should do the trick :ROFLJest:

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe it's called an iPhone 1-7 should do the trick :ROFLJest:

You missed the part where I said ALL my music lol. If it doesn't have more than 160 GB of storage it's useless.

And hell naw I ain't gonna suffer with an iPhone lol.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flash drive? 256gb iPhone 7?

flash drives don't integrate very well. pain in the ass to navigate. with the ipod it sorts everything like any media player. Artist, album etc. flash drive it's all just the folders. and slow.

I love my iPod, but I'll never own an iPhone. $100 for an extra 16gb of internal storage with no option for expandable storage, no thanks. Android only for me.

this. Sure, the 256 GB iphone 7 *could* work except I refuse to use an iphone again. been there done that. Never going back unless they make some big changes. and I'm not going to buy a shit **** expensive phone just to use as a music player.