GEN 2 Iphone / Raptor not syncing text messages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just got my truck...is there any way to NOT use Siri on your iPhone for handsfree calling? I don't use Siri on my iPhone 7+ because I don't want apple listening/archiving/profiling everything I say or ask it (yes, I am weird/don't trust big tech). Why do you HAVE to use it to use a handsfree phone in a truck???

Also, is there any way to cycle through sources from the steering wheel? It's annoying to have to use the headunit to go from AM to FM to whatever. The manuals show and describe a mode key in the middle of the steering wheel infotainment keys, but the Raptor has the handsfree button there...TIA.

Yeah, that was answered in another of my n00b questions, I think in the audio/video section.

No, there’s not a way to cycle through the audio presets from the steering wheel unless you use voice assist.

Not sure about calling w/o Siri

Just have some fun with it like I do.

after the siri chime: I am the ford raptor forum user formerly known as sasquatch77. I got tired of this forum member’s petulance and ecoboost enthusiasm so I hunted him down and murdered him. I’m currently cutting his body into tiny pieces and dumping them. Where can I find a good place to dump a body?