Integrated Off road GPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I dug into all the Mirror options last year, while Naviks seemed nicer than older options, it was still a bit outdated. Lots of feedback on a non clear grainy image, and most threads on other forums regarding it were 2+yrs old, which is a decade in terms of this technology. I do believe NavTool was the better option, with HDMI ports, so if you were set on getting it onto your factory screen, this might be the better option. They also have the equip to get control in motion and other features, but u can resolve half of that with forscan now for free. cant attest to any use of it, may still be a lil grainy, but supposedly better than naviks

FORD F-150 2018 2019 NAVIGATION VIDEO INTERFACE with BUILT-IN HD SMARTPHONE MIRRORING via HDMI

While the dash removal process seems quite daunting, it really isnt as difficult as you might imagine once you have done it (atleast for the Gen1), as i had '12 dash apart a handful of times for NavTV tweaks and im a hack :biggrin:

That all said, a good ram mount on the center dash tray, and whalah! U get it all you want with less hassle and ~$10 in hardware. If one of these companies eventually solved the control over cameras and couple other options, id be all for trying one of them

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
i ordered the builtright mount . I got it yesterday.

Just waiting for my order to show up from Mob Armor on Weds so I can install everything.

I'm going with my iPad mini running Mob armor GPS w/ a xGPS160 . I'll probably also give leadnav a try.

I've been happy with the mob armor mounts that I am using for my phone and my nguage, so I'm going to give thier ipad mount a go too.

I'm looking at this same setup, any thoughts?