Incredible Sync 3 tweak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my video of a tweak i installed that makes Sync 3 unbeatable!!!

https://youtu.be/KxAGhY6krwc

Also if you guys could subscribe and help a fellow board member!!

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I miss the part where you explained what you actually did to tweak it?

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mentioned in the video was not to show how do it.m. It was to show the tweak, If i get some intrest (subscribers) i will do a how with details
How to instal. If you want more details subscribe on youtube and pm me

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Did I miss the part where you explained what you actually did to tweak it?

See above

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In all honesty this is the best non performance mod you can do for
Your truck...costs 5$ :)

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your phone must be jailbroken , i dont know how that makes it not worth it?

I wish i could jailbreak my iphone x but i am on a higher firmware. So i had a old iphone 5 lying around and used that. Jailbreaking your phone is probably the best thing you can do , it allows for so much customisation and there is zero drawbacks, i have been jailbreaking my phones since the iphone 2

ChaseU

Reaction score
This is CarBridge, a tweak of Apple CarPlay. There should be a ton of how to’s on YouTube already as it’s not Ford specific and I was able to do it a few weeks ago.

It works best if you have an old Apple device running iOS 10.3 as anything more recent than that will lock out the video apps like hulu, DirectTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Youtube because of something called DRM on iOS11. You do have to Jailbreak the Apple device. I’m not an Apple user and managed to do it using all the online tutorials.

CarBridge is still in the beta developers stage so to get a copy of how to install you will be required to donate to the developer for a nominal fee of $5.00 USD via PayPal through a service called Discord. It comes across a little sketchy but I received almost instant service and access was fairly straight forward after that.

Once you have done a Jailbreak, the comments section on this video was most helpful for me in obtaining CarBridge and has the links required.
https://youtu.be/HvWL8oRt1nE

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new update is working on 11.1 , however drm protected video does not play back. You don't need 10.3.3 however as mentioned a few drm apps will not work on 11.1.

Anything above 11.1 there is no jailbreak for!

Again for those that want a tutorial please subscribe and pm me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free