How to make the truck not "honk" when you get out of the truck with key on..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..Is there a way to turn off the Honk when U exit the truck with the key on you..?

also, If I walk away from the truck far enough.. does the truck lock and turn off?

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You crack me up snip I don't think there's been anything you've been able to do to your truck yet [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahah... everything I touch..it breaks...hahaa or something goes wrong..hahaha

I did the Led license plate light tho..lol After scratching the housing plate..thinking it would pop out with a Flat screw..

Looked up youtube.. found out u just change it under the bumper..lol

fuq me ..

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
hahahah... everything I touch..it breaks...hahaa or something goes wrong..hahaha

I did the Led license plate light tho..lol After scratching the housing plate..thinking it would pop out with a Flat screw..

fuq me ..

10f22f9742306a1eda772100e44c4239.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

fuq me ..

Always with you, it cannot be done...

:biggrin:

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahahahaha..fuq:suicide:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Always with you, it cannot be done...

:biggrin:

Funny story here again... You know when I bought my first raptor years ago..I bought some motorcycle train horns.. came here and asked how to install it...

One member try to help... Asian guy.. think he owns a electronic or stereo shop... gave me details on how to do it...

Now those horns are sitting in my 2017 Rap..hahahaha

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
hahahahahaha..fuq:suicide:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Funny story here again... You know when I bought my first raptor years ago..I bought some motorcycle train horns.. came here and asked how to install it...

One member try to help... Asian guy.. think he owns a electronic or stereo shop... gave me details on how to do it...

Now those horns are sitting in my 2017 Rap..hahahaha

I'm surprised he didn't own a nail shop...