Helix p six dsp mk2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srad711

Reaction score
Seriously looking at upgrading the stock sony system and trying to figure out best path.

Does anyone have experience with the HELIX P SIX DSP MK2?

naamanf

Reaction score
Seriously looking at upgrading the stock sony system and trying to figure out best path.

Does anyone have experience with the HELIX P SIX DSP MK2?

I'm using the DSP.2 which is basically the same thing minus the amp. Should be a solid all in one solution.

OP
OP
S

srad711

Reaction score
I'm using the DSP.2 which is basically the same thing minus the amp. Should be a solid all in one solution.
Are you using forscan preamp/eq disable out of the factory head unit/Pac amp pro/ or high level directly from sony amp?

I am trying to figure out the best route to get an incoming signal while retaining all factory functionality.

Oops just read your other post you are using PAC optical to the helix. Correct?
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

naamanf

Reaction score
I'm using the PAC with the TOSLINK module. Simple and everything works as before minus the phone audio via bluetooth. The volume has to be set with the PAC. Minor issue IMHO.

OP
OP
S

srad711

Reaction score
I'm using the PAC with the TOSLINK module. Simple and everything works as before minus the phone audio via bluetooth. The volume has to be set with the PAC. Minor issue IMHO.

Why does phone audio via bluetooth not work? or did you just chose to go direct phone to helix?

Sorry for all the questions just want to try and get the right setup the first time and understand what i will gain and what i may lose/change with factory controls.

naamanf

Reaction score
Why does phone audio via bluetooth not work? or did you just chose to go direct phone to helix?

Sorry for all the questions just want to try and get the right setup the first time and understand what i will gain and what i may lose/change with factory controls.

It seems the volume wasn't adjusting correctly but I played with it today and all seems to work as advertised. You don't really loose anything with the PAC, well you loose the fake engine noise which isn't a bad thing.

OP
OP
S

srad711

Reaction score
It seems the volume wasn't adjusting correctly but I played with it today and all seems to work as advertised. You don't really loose anything with the PAC, well you loose the fake engine noise which isn't a bad thing.
Awesome thanks for all the information

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk