Front Parking Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had front parking sensors installed or researched it? My dealer said it would interfere with my lane drift warning system and "throw a code".

Anyone heard of this?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had front parking sensors installed or researched it? My dealer said it would interfere with my lane drift warning system and "throw a code".

Anyone heard of this?

I agree that it is an unfortunate omission on the part of Ford not to have them.

Coming from my other vehicles that had sensors AND 360 cameras... it made parking that much easier.

That being said.

You can place aftermarket ones if you want and they wire to a little box that looks like a radar detector. The receiving unit goes up on the dash or under the mirror... and will beep and show a visual, you're getting closer graph.

Just google parking sensor.

There is also a battery operated wifi one in the works that doubles as a license plate frame. When it doesn't help you so much on the corners though.

SoWhat?

Reaction score
Pinging this group to see if you have any updates/suggestions. Looking to add parking sensors, but unsure which is the best quality and won't interfere with the collision avoidance tech. Any suggestions? I have looked through the relevant threads (I think) but haven't seen any definitive suggestions.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Pinging this group to see if you have any updates/suggestions. Looking to add parking sensors, but unsure which is the best quality and won't interfere with the collision avoidance tech. Any suggestions? I have looked through the relevant threads (I think) but haven't seen any definitive suggestions.

They are pricey, but they also serve another purpose...

ALP

Reaction score
So the new Ford Rangers come with front parking sensors and adaptive cruise control like our Raptors. Has anyone look into buying the extra sensors and wiring from the factory. Does any one know if the Raptors come pre-wired to add the sensors?