Fordpass and Sync issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlitzKrieg71

Reaction score
Same issue here! Poor support from the FordPass team and I am still waiting for the call back that I was told would happen within 5 days of my first call. I am not 7 + days, Ford really is not meeting expectation and for the amount of money they charge for the Raptor, I expect all features to work as expected.

Is there anyone from Ford would can help?
@Fordsupport or @FordService

BlitzKrieg71

Reaction score
Alex,

Thanks for someone who is associated with Ford trying to help, but the steps did not resolve the issue. By the way, I am 9 days since I first called Ford, and still have not received the call back as promised. Is this the type of support Ford delivers if so you will be losing customer share as it appears you prioritize selling the platform and not supporting it. On previous issues, I was given a direct number to call the Regional Service Manager, should I just call that resource again to see if he can get someone to respond?

-Steve

Perform a master reset to see if that resolves the issue at hand. Instructions on how to perform a master reset for your vehicle are at this link: https://goo.gl/JTQQcv thank you!

Alex
Ford Service Team

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant get android auto to work :/

I have it set up on the phone and the truck, but the part in the video, where you plug the phone in and it pops up to ask you to connect on the truck screen, I never get that.