GEN 2 Ford Pass Engine Fails to start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problem with ford pass? The stereo shop disconnected the battery when they upgraded amps & speakers and now it fails to start.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problem with ford pass? The stereo shop disconnected the battery when they upgraded amps & speakers and now it fails to start.

The application fails to start on the phone, or the phone app fails to start the truck? I am not having that problem. If it is the app on the phone, delete and reinstall, if you are talking about FordPass itself, check the FordPass website and see what it thinks the status it.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fails to start

The application fails to start on the phone, or the phone app fails to start the truck? I am not having that problem. If it is the app on the phone, delete and reinstall, if you are talking about FordPass itself, check the FordPass website and see what it thinks the status it.

The phone app fails to start the truck, i have removed the truck from the app and deleted the app completely twice, at discounted the battery also, today will be the third try.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Go to settings on bottom and log out then log back in.

I tried the log out and log back in and still no

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
upgraded amps & speakers and now it fails to start.
802A with Sony amp?
Was it removed or wired around?