Erratic/Bouncy Instant MPG Graph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Mine has done this in the past, but does not always do it. I had to disconnect my battery a few weeks ago for an install and it was over 5 hours disconnected, but I haven't noticed the shakiness since. Hard reset is like over 30 minutes of a disconnected battery. Maybe try that?

OP
OP
GizmoVance

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has done this in the past, but does not always do it. I had to disconnect my battery a few weeks ago for an install and it was over 5 hours disconnected, but I haven't noticed the shakiness since. Hard reset is like over 30 minutes of a disconnected battery. Maybe try that?

Yes, I think you're right about doing a reset. Reason being, I had done the reset a few weeks ago, just to clear everything out and start fresh with good gas. And I don't remember it doing it BEFORE I did the reset. Hmmm.

Speaking of which, I wonder what the BOSCH terminal is, that sits on the Positive side of the battery??? I didn't disconnect that.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no it isn't normal.
but maybe, just maybe the truck was enjoying the jam session. :crazy:

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do a hard reset does the truck need to re-learn the transmission shifting etc?