crewcab sub solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been going over some options and have come up with 3 options for the crewcab owners for a sub upgrade. i have a dual 8" dual 10" and dual 12" option that will be available for you guys. dual 8" setup is designed to not take up any additional space keeping your back floor free and clear. dual 10" is for those of you who want a bit more punch to the system. and the dual 12" is for the ones who are bassheads. unfortunately this is all just ideas still. i need a truck to experiment on. so if any of you colorado owners dont mind parting with your truck for a couple weeks, i can make this dream a reality for everyone. and in return, you will get a highly dicounted audio system. but let it be known, im actively working on audio solutions for you all

So your dual 8" is going to fit behind the seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah, Did you ever get a chance to finish any of these ideas? I am going to end up making my own hybrid fiberglass/MFD behind the seat enclosure for my 13 SCrew if I can't find a viable option.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMI Welding offers a 2.5" rear seat lift kit. I ordered it a few weeks ago but haven't put it in yet.